• 8 oz softened cream cheese
• 8 oz tub whipped topping
• 14-16 oz large can crushed pineapple, drained
• 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
• 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
• 1/2 cup shredded coconut for topping
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup butter melted
For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Press into a 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch pan.
Filling: In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until very smooth
Beat in the tub of whipped topping. Then fold in the drained pineapple.
Spread filling on top of crust. Top with pineapple chunks and sprinkle with coconut. Chill very well—at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.