- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk ( to make add 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar to a measuring cup then fill until your reach 1 1/2 cups with milk, stir then let sit 5 min)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit allowing it to be at that temperature for at least 10 minutes before putting your cakes in the oven (see TIPS AND TRICKS for more details).
Line two 10-inch or three 9 inch, round cake pans with parchment paper and set aside.