• 3 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
• 1 (8 oz) tube of crescent roll dough (8 rolls)
• 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat the oven to 375. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar with a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
Separate canned crescent rolls into 8 triangles along the perforated seams. Place a triangle of dough on a clean, flat surface, with the short, wide end facing you and the long triangle pointing away.
Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture across the bottom third of the dough triangle. Top the cream cheese with two rows of blueberries.
Roll the dough forward, starting with the end closest to you, all the way to the tip of the triangle.
Place the finished roll onto a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients to create 8 rolls. Bake for 10-13 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Serve warm!