• 1 cup mushrooms
• 2 cups tomato puree
• 3 carrots peeled and cut in ribbons
• 1/2 cup onions finely diced
• 2 garlic cloves finely minced
• 1 tbsp parsley dried or fresh
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning dried
• 1 tbsp agave syrup or sugar to taste
• 1/2 lb spaghetti
• salt and pepper to taste
Heat a non-stick skillet with oil on medium heat. Stir fry onion and garlic. Cook for about 1 minute then add carrot and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
Add parsley, Italian seasoning, and agave syrup, cook for another 2 minutes. Pour tomato purée in the skillet.
Cook until the sauce is a bit thick about 5 minutes then add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the cooked spaghetti and