+Almond cookie :
°80g ground almonds
°4 sheets of gelatin (8 g) (you can replace with 2 g of agar agar if necessary)
°40g icing sugar
°380 ml full cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the yolks with the sugar.
3. Add the cornstarch and ground almonds, mixing between each addition.
4. Whip the egg whites until stiff. Add them to the preparation. First add a good spoonful of egg whites and stir vigorously to soften the batter. Incorporate the rest very delicately, with a spatula.
5. Pour everything into an adjustable circle set to 20 cm in diameter, placed on a plate covered with baking paper.
Learn more about the adjustable circle
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
1. Place the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
2. Wash and hull the strawberries.
3. Place strawberries and icing sugar in a saucepan and heat until boiling.
4. Mix everything with an immersion blender.
5. Add the drained gelatin. If you use agar agar, you will need to boil the strawberry purée with the agar agar for one minute. Let come to room temperature.
6. Whip the liquid cream until it thickens.
7. With a spatula, gently incorporate the whipped cream into the strawberry purée.
8. Pour everything over the almond biscuit