- 1.5 lbs steak (see note 1), cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Once hot, add in steak bites and season with salt and pepper. (see note 2)
- Cook 2 minutes undisturbed. Stir and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter to same pan. Once melted, add garlic and parsley and cook about a minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat. Add steak bites back into pan and toss well.