Skip to content
- 8 Mission Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 8 tbsp tbsp caramel
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- cinnamon sugar for topping
- Start with Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas and place it in a greased pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel.
- Next add 1/2 cup of the pie filling.
- Top with another tablespoon of caramel.
- Top with another tortilla and spray the top of that one with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Flip the quesadilla over when first side is brown.
- While second side is cooking sprinkle top side with cinnamon and sugar.
- When second side is done cooking place onto plate that has a layer of cinnamon sugar on it.
- Slice in 4ths and serve!