Skip to content
- 2 cans Pilsbury crescent dough
- 12 pieces of deli ham (your favorite)
- 8 slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3-4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced or dried
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Take the dough out of the tube and roll it out. Press the seams together to form one large piece of dough.
- Line or grease a 7 x 11 baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Lay the dough down in the baking dish and bake for the time required on the tube. Remove when cooking time is up.
- Spread the dijon mustard over the top of the cooked croissant bread.
- Layer on 4 pieces of cheese or as much cheese as you would like to cover the surface of the bread.
- Fold each ham peice in half and layer on top of the cheese.
- Top the ham with the remaining slices of cheese.
- Remove the second batch of dough from the tube. Again, pinch the seams closed, and place on top of the cheese slices.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, and add the parsley and garlic. Brush on top of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown on top, and the sandwiches are heated through and the cheese is nice and melty!
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes to cool slightly as the cheese will be VERY hot and can burn easily! Enjoy!