- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups small broccoli florets diced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets diced
- 12 slices thick cut bacon cooked and diced
- 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese small cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped and rinsed
Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a large salad bowl, toss all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat.
Top with additional bacon and serve immediately.