Winter Fruit Salad:
• 2 red apples cored and diced
• 2 pears cored and diced
• 4 clementine oranges peeled and separated into segments
• 3 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then silce rounds into quarters
• ½ cup dried cranberries
• 1 cup pomegranate seeds
Maple Lime Dressing:
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (maple syrup and lime juice).
Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.