- 1 6oz. box stovetop chicken stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken -cleaned of all bones and shredded
- 1 12oz bag broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 10.5oz. can cream of mushroom soup OR cream of chicken
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Stir together stuffing and chicken broth and microwave for 3 minutes.
Pour into slow cooker with remaining ingredients except the chicken and the cheese and stir.
Cover and cook on low until broccoli is tender, or 2-3 hours.
20 minutes before time is set to be done add in the shredded chicken and stir.
Top with the cheese and remove after 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.