• 45 ml (3 tsp) basil oil
• 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Cajun seasoning
• 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 large green or red bell pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
• 60 g (12 cups) Andouille or chorizo sausage, chopped
• 1 clove minced garlic
• 1 chopped tomato (about 250 ml/1 cup)
• 250 ml (1 cup) milk
• 1 Pack Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo
• In a medium coliseum, mix 30 ml( 2 soupspoons) Becel ® Oil and Cajun seasoning. Add funk and pepper. Toss to cover.
• rally or caff , flipping formerly, until funk is cooked through and vegetables are cooked through, about 6 twinkles. Cut vegetables and funk into slices. Reservation and heating.
• Heat remaining 15 ml( 1 teaspoon) of oil painting in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook link, stirring constantly, until golden, about 3 twinkles.
• Adding garlic & cuisine, stir constantly, to ambrosial, 30 sec.
• Add tomatoes and cook, stirring sometimes, until softened, 2 twinkles.
• In the same saucepan, add 175 ml(3/4 mug) of water and milk and bring to a pustule over high heat. Stir in Knorr assistants Fettuccine Alfredo and bring to a pustule again. Reduce the heat to medium and leave covered, stirring constantly, for 8 twinkles, until the pasta is cooked.