You can make the ideal dessert with very few ingredients, and those that you do use won’t break the bank. This is something that we usually eat with coffee. Because this is a very simple recipe, you are welcome to add extra components to it; in fact, doing so is strongly encouraged. By the way, while selecting the brownie mix, be sure to choose the finest possible one. Because it is the most important component of this dish, you obviously don’t want to make a mistake while selecting the brownie mix, do you
A Brownie-mix box.
2 Jars.Of 12-oz of hot fudge sauce.
3 whole eggs.
⅓ Cup.Of canola oil.
• First Step – Turn the oven on to 350 degrees and spray the loaf pan with baking spray.
• Second Step – Blend the brownie mix, one jar of hot fudge sauce, three big eggs, and oil together in a large bowl until everything is incorporated.
• Third Step – After pouring into the prepared loaf pan, place in the oven and bake for 55–65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Fourth Step – Wait until everything has totally cooled down before transferring it onto a wire rack.
• Fifth Step – Warm up another jar of the hot fudge sauce, then pour it over the loaf while it’s still hot.
• Sixth Step – Before you can cut it into pieces and serve it, you need to give the hot fudge some time to cool down.