– 2 cups crushed Doritos
– 1 lb ground beef
– 1 packet taco seasoning
– 1 can black beans, drained
– 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
– ½ cup diced red onion
– 2 cups lettuce, shredded
– ½ cup shredded cheese
– Taco sauce or sour cream, for drizzling (optional)
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Add the taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked beef, black beans, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and cheese.
3. Spread the crushed Doritos on the bottom of a large serving dish. Top with the beef and bean mixture.
4. Drizzle with taco sauce or sour cream, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!