Grilled chicken breasts & veggies with white queso, so good you’ll swear you’re in Mexico!
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• ½ cup lime juice
• 2 (1 ounce) packets taco seasoning mix (such as Old El Paso®)
• 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 cup salsa
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 1 (8 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles, or to taste
Step 1: Combine chicken, lime juice, and taco seasoning in a large bowl. Stir to make sure chicken is evenly covered.
Step 2: Cook chicken mixture over medium heat until firm, about 15 minutes.
Step 3: Mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and salsa in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 4: Put a few spoonfuls of the sour cream mixture in the bottom of a 9×9-inch baking dish. Layer noodles and chicken on top. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
Step 5: Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are tender and cheese is melted, about 1 hour.