1 cup flour (all purpose or cake)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
*All ingredients should be at room temperature.
1. In a large bowl add vegetable oil and sugar . Mix well .
2. Add vanilla and mix in the egg. Then add milk and mix again.
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, salt , baking powder.
Mix gently until the wet and dry ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour the batter ( mixture) in an 8 inch square baking pan .
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 Degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until well baked.
Serve with custard or ice cream .