70g powdered sugar
50g “0” flour
30g almond flour
10g cocoa powder
White chocolate cream:
100g white chocolate
20g of water
45g brown sugar
13g cocoa powder
20g milk chocolate
1. Short dough dough: mix butter, icing sugar, egg and salt in a bowl. Then sift and add the flour, cocoa and form a uniform mixture. Leave in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Cream: mix the eggs with the sugar and heat the milk with the white chocolate and cream. Bring to a boil and add to the eggs.
3. Assemble the dough in the mold and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Then pour the cream and bake at 150 degrees for 50 minutes.
Then leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
4. Glaze: soak the gelatin. Then mix the other ingredients. Add everything and bring to the heat, add the gelatin and pour over the cake.
5. Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving