1 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch salt
25 grams butter
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1. In a bowl, sift the cup of flour and add the baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix until homogeneous.
2. Add the milk, egg, vanilla extract and melted butter to the mixture. Beat until the dough is smooth and without lumps.
3. Heat a frying pan and add a tablespoon of butter.
4. Once the pan is hot, pour a ladle of the mixture in the center of the pan and spread it with the ladle until it forms a circle of the desired size.
5. When you see that the entire surface of our hot cake is covered with small bubbles (about 2 minutes), turn it over and cook the other side for 1 minute.